My name is Katrina Reneau. I have 34 years experience in the health & fitness industry. I am 54 years old and a mother of three children. I am 5'7", 128lbs with 14% body fat. I live in Oviedo, Florida. My lifestyle has developed over the years to support my healthy choices and activities. It's not work, it is a way of life and a good one!
This is just something I did on vacation in
Malibu Beach! And yes, this is my definition of fun!!!
At a young age "Fitness" caught me and I was hooked. I started in Pensacola, FL. Years went by and I had people admiring my physical condition. I was also hearing people ask "what are you doing and how can I do it?" In order to help people get answers they needed -- I educated myself!!!
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer AFPA
- Certified "Trainer in Special Populations" thru AFPA Specializing in cardiovascular disease, hypertension, pulmonary disease, fibromyalgia, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, polio, multiple health conditions, obesity, geriatrics, and pre & post-natal
- Group Fitness Instructor AFAA
- Keiser Spinning Instructor
- Cardio Kick Boxing Instructor AFAA
- Aqua Fitness Instructor IFA
- I train with TRX
- I am CPR/AED
- Educated in Metabolic Fitness Training
- Certified Qigong Science Center- Conquering Any Disease thru Food Healing www.qirevolution.com
I am dedicated to helping women find their inner strength and beauty.
I have experience training women from 18 to 75 years of age. I am working with women who are clinically obese to women who are in the elite category of physical condition.
Request information on the next page as well as testimonials from current and past clients whom have worked with me in achieving their fitness goals.
2564 Morning Star Place
Oviedo, FL 32765
Mon - Fri: 5:30AM - 7PM
Sat & Sun: Exceptions Only