My clients are always asking me about my diet. They want to know what I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, what are my favorite recipes and beverages and what snacks I prefer.
Starting today, I'm going to share some of my favorite, healthy, go-to recipes. I hope you enjoy them!
SUPERPOWER TROUT ALMANDINE
Morgan S. Earp
- 2 small trout
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 teaspoon butter
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Braise trout in white wine until done.
2. Remove trout and drain off fat.
3. In the skillet, add butter, lemon juice and almonds and saute until lightly browned.
4. Mix in chopped parsley and pour almond mixture over trout.
5. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Recipe yields 2 servings
Calories - 322
Total Fat - 20 g
Total Carb - 5 g
Protein - 26 g
Sodium - 78g
Leave a comment and let me know if you like the recipe!