Where Do You Think Fitness Starts?

Where Do You Think Fitness Starts?

"It's all between my ears."
Tiger Woods

That was the response Tiger Woods gave in an interview I heard years ago. I don't remember the question, but it involved the incredible precision of Woods' game.

I never forgot his answer because it's true for all of us. No matter what we're doing, what we're trying to achieve or what our goals are, the single, most important factor determining success is our own thoughts.

What's between your ears?

I believe:

Your current physical condition does not define you or control you.

Are you ready to stop the negative talk you give to yourself?
Are you ready to take action to improve both your physical and mental fitness?

Contact Corefitness 1on1 today.
You may also call this number: (386) 793-1101

7 Comments to Where Do You Think Fitness Starts?:

Bodybuilding Jewelry for Athletes on Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:20 AM
What we think, we feel and we have the power to manifest what we think about most. For Tiger, it was Golf. For me, its Bodybuilding :)

writing services reviews on Monday, May 14, 2018 10:20 PM
The fitness starts and the physical condition does not define and control the more chances and topics as well. Thanks to corefitness1on1 blog for developing and sharing us about factor determining success.

Huda on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:01 AM
Great! Your post is amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! download snipping tool windows 7

basketball game 2 player on Monday, January 14, 2019 9:55 PM
This is interesting! I enjoyed reading your great post

free supplement samples on Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:52 AM
If you want the best using a top rated pure Forskolin Herb Supplement is one of the safest & most natural ways to trim body fat & boost your metabolism to get leaner faster.

Alternative To Elbow Surgery Markham on Friday, November 22, 2019 2:52 AM
Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us!

Neck Pain Frankfort on Friday, November 22, 2019 5:35 AM
Hello admin! This is remarkable article as well as it is valuable for the entire person and I want to say that I would like to write on this subject too. You have an interesting written of this topic.