Corefitness 1on1 Accountability Program
Fitness Plan Interview (1.5 hour) to create an "on your own" workout program and nutrition plan. Includes a phone consult 2 times a week to keep client accountable and documentation of every call for monthly review----
This program is for the client who will follow a nutritional plan and workout program on their own that will be closely monitored by weekly phone calls and 1 monthly meeting. This program does not include hands-on training sessions. It will help the client who knows what to do, but is just not doing it without having a professional set a workout routine. It will keep the client focused on her goals and consistently keep her accountable for her actions.
Live Long and Strong!
Your current physical condition does not define you or control you!
Call 386-793-1101 for more information!
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
A Delicious Way To Get Your Protein!
~ Non-stick cooking spray
~ 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce-Marinade
~ 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
~ 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
~ 1 cup cherry tomatoes
~ 1/2 cup medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
~ 8 bamboo skewers (6-inch)
1. Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine teriyaki sauce and soy sauce in small bowl.
2. Thread pieces of chicken and vegetables on each skewer. Grill 5 minutes; turn over and brush with some sauce mixture. Grill 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and vegetables are tender. Turn again and brush second side with remaining sauce; grill until sauce is hot, being careful not to burn. Discard any remaining sauce.
Soak bamboo skewers in water at least 30 minutes before using. For easy clean-up, cover grill cooking grate with a sheet of aluminum foil sprayed with PAM® Grilling Spray.
Veggie Medley With Honey Mustard Sauce
Quick, Simple and Healthy!
~ 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
~ 2 tablespoons honey
~ 2 tablespoons water
~ 1/8 teaspoon salt
~ 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
~ 3 tablespoons butter
~ 1 package (16 ounces each) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
1. Combine mustard, honey, water, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
2. Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are hot.
3. Drizzle mustard mixture over cooked vegetables; toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Makes about 4 servings (about 3/4 cup each)
Asian Tuna Lettuce Wraps
More proof that eating healthy tastes good!
~ 2 cans (5 oz each) Albacore tuna in water, drained
~ 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots (from 10 oz package)
~ 1/4 cup quartered radishes
~ 1/4 cup sliced green onions
~ 1/4 cup Sweet and Sour Sauce
~ 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
~ 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
1. Mix tuna with all remaining ingredients, except lettuce, in medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup tuna mixture onto each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around filling to serve.
For a little extra crunch, top each with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts. Look for matchstick-cut carrots in the produce section to save prep time. If radishes are not available, use 1/4 cup chopped, drained sliced water chestnuts.
If you try these, then please let me know how you like them in the comments below. Many thanks!
How are your goals coming along? Could you use a little shove or a mighty push?
Either way, Corefitness 1on1 can help you reboot your fitness goals.
Remember, the greatest gift you can give to yourself is health.
Corefitness 1on1 Benefits:
~ Private fitness training exclusively for women
~ No gym membership
~ Come as you are
~ Focused attention only on you
~ Exercises designed specifically for your needs
~ Your choice of music
~ I push you past your self-sabotaging limits
~ Motivating consultations
~ Your success is my success
Ready for your goal reboot? Call today to schedule your Free Fitness Analysis: 386-793-1101