If you like eggs and avocados, then this could be your dream recipe! Heart-healthy fats and protein combine into a simple and delicious breakfast, snack or any other meal!
1. Ripe avocados, halved. As many as you want.
2. Eggs. The same number as the avocados.
3. Garnishes and toppings, your preference: Cheese, pepper, salsa, sour cream, fresh or dried herbs, salsa etc.
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Cut one or two (or more) avocados in half.
3. Remove pits.
4. Scoop out a little flesh from each avocado.
5. Arrange avocados in a baking dish as snugly as possible.
6. Crack an egg into each avocado half.
7. Place in oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. The cooking time will vary according to the size of the avocados and eggs. Be sure the egg whites are set and you're set!
8. Top with salt, pepper, cheese, fresh or dried herbs, salsa or pretty much anything you desire.
Like it? Please leave us a comment below.