A food processor makes Cauliflower Rice even easier!
~ 1 Head Cauliflower
~ 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
~ 1 Onion, diced
~ 1 Teaspoon Salt
~ 1/2 Lemon
~ Fresh parsley, chopped, to taste.
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets.
2. Add florets into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until florets resemble rice.
3. Add olive oil to a skillet.
4. Let olive oil heat up and then add the onion.
5. Cook until golden brown.
6. Add the cauliflower and salt.
7. Cook 3-5 minutes.
8. Pour cauliflower rice into a bowl.
9. Squeeze 1/2 lemon and salt into cauliflower rice.
10. Top with chopped parsley.
Do you have a unique way to prepare vegetables?