Who's Your Competition?

Who's Your Competition?

My Belief:

Your current physical condition does not define you or control you!

My mission is to push your inner strength to develop your body and health to make you feel, look and be who you really are...BEAUTIFUL!!!

Step 1:

Fill out my contact form and I will get in touch with you right away or call me: 386-793-1101.

We'll set a convenient time for you to come to my private gym for your Free Fitness Analysis. This isn't a workout. The fitness analysis is an opportunity for me to get to know you as a potential client as well as for you to get to know me as your trainer.  We have to match to make it successful for both of us. We will discuss your past, current and future expectations of your physical well being. We will also talk about your goals and a timeline for achieving them.

Step 2:

At your first training session, I will evaluate your:

Upper Body Strength
Lower Body Strength
Core Strength
Stamina

Step 3:

I customize your workout based on your evaluation results and your fitness analysis questions and answers.

I look forward to helping you move past your competition!

10 Comments to Who's Your Competition?:

Anonymous on Thursday, December 28, 2017 8:18 AM

https://www.resumesservicesreview.com/resumewriters-review/ on Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:57 AM
Some people are too busy in life and they don't have time to start a workout routine. But there are a lot of gym-free exercises that we can do in our house or even in our office. These exercise routines take just 20-30 mins only every day. These workout exercises are really important because it will help us reduce the chances of having a chronic and fatal diseases. So we should start now on making progress, no matter how small it is, towards a health lifestyle.

assignmentland review on Thursday, December 28, 2017 8:18 AM
Some people are working on the projects of sewer and drain. These projects are useful for human beings because they need to use pure water. People are working hard for their project and using latest resources for drain project.

edubirdie reviews on Saturday, May 26, 2018 3:53 AM
Giving a tough challenge to you is a quite impressive idea and we are sure to accept that challenge without any problem. On the other side we are able to focus on the one thing whenever we want to.

Finance Assignment Help Online on Friday, June 08, 2018 9:58 PM
Only Professional Writers Can Make This Kind Of Material, Cheers

Assignment help in Australia on Friday, June 08, 2018 11:53 PM
I Am So Happy To Read This. This Is The Kind Of Manual That Needs To Be Given And Not The Random Misinformation That's At The Other Blogs.

play free sudoku on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:19 AM
It is the place to play so click on our site and do enjoy free on our site and do enjoy.

bestessays.com on Friday, July 13, 2018 12:29 PM
I feel very motivated after reading this post. It's a great result.

Modai on Thursday, November 29, 2018 12:00 AM
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much barbie games for girl to play

Sadi on Saturday, December 01, 2018 3:03 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! typing games for online