Corefitness1on1 Personal Training is exclusively for women.

I have 34 years experience in the fitness and health field.

I train women from 18 to 74 years of age.

I work with women who are clinically obese to women who are in the elite category of physical condition.

I understand how to modify exercise programs for my clients' needs and limitations.

I've helped many women improve their lives and feel better through exercise.

I am dedicated to helping women find their inner strength and beauty.

Let’s get started on your road to living long and strong!

Contact us today for your free Fitness Analysis or call 386-793-1101.

Can our special populations personal training expertise help you or someone you love?

18 Comments to Age Is Not The Point!:

help with assignment cloud on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:45 AM
Thank you for every other informative site. Where else may just I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect method? I've a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

custom paper writing on Thursday, March 22, 2018 4:20 AM
That is the one thing I like to agree that in every part of age we should be careful about our health. We should be taking every precaution that is meant to be good for the sake of living healthy life.

professional custom essay on Monday, July 02, 2018 5:10 PM
You are right. You shouldn't worry about the age. Just live your life.

intuit quickbooks support on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:21 AM
To use the quickbooks help support on our site and do enjoy free of cost.

Huton on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 11:54 PM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! games for girls-barbie car

Dwayne on Friday, December 14, 2018 4:14 AM
Nice post here. I am very happy to read that you have helped many women improve their lives and feel better through exercise.Thanks for this post and carry on it.To get caster wheels Click here

ryanjackson on Monday, December 17, 2018 2:42 AM
Very impressive post you share about the age is not the point. I am very impress by the discussion which you share about the age and i also agree with that excercise makes our health perfect. Thank you so much for sharing this all. Keep sharing. get epdm rubber roofing from top dealer in uk

v on Friday, December 21, 2018 8:35 AM
v

bee talk ios on Friday, January 04, 2019 2:11 AM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging.

rushessay on Sunday, January 06, 2019 8:02 PM
I am 60 year old senior and based on my experience, Exercise improves overall immune function, which is important for seniors. Their immune systems are often compromised, that's why maintaining regular physical activity can help prevent diabetes and heart disease. Endurance activities increase breathing and heart rate. Examples are brisk walking or jogging, dancing, swimming, and biking. Also, exercise can reduce the inflammation in the body that comes with aging. It only proves to us that Age is not a point in maintaining a healthy well-being.

best essay writer on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 10:22 AM
Age is not the point when it comes to having a healthy lifestyle. There will always be a young teenager, who would smoke and drink around and there will also be a senior, who would go to the gym and still have a fit body. It does not matter whether you are young or old, what matters is that you know how to take good care of yourself. The time will come that we can no longer do the things that we used to do. Let that time come when you can already say to yourself that you have done everything that you wanted to do.

basketball game 2 player on Monday, January 14, 2019 10:02 PM
Your blog is really a good platform to get informative posts. It is really a helpful platform.

pokevs on Friday, February 22, 2019 2:35 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

asian drama on Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:07 AM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

steelbuildingjobs.com on Saturday, July 20, 2019 6:12 AM
Management of each department have to hold eye at the performance of employees to hold their business lively and robust. If management ignore to see the situation of their respective business so their business can wreck.

best local seo company on Sunday, July 21, 2019 3:06 AM
Agree with you agree is never pointed for everyone, your shared description is truly inspired and well educational then others.

get best quality custom boxes on Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:51 AM
Basic and very affecting for a peruser like me, you ought to compose more. It would be ideal if you continue offering your insight to us. get best quality custom boxes

192.168.l.l on Monday, August 26, 2019 2:55 AM
Can't be more agree. Longevity is not the point, but our health.